Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diet Henny???


So About A Year Ago A Few Guys From Work And I Were Chopping It Up About All Our Favorite Drinks. Me Being The Connoisseur of Fine Alcohol That I Am, I Throw Hennessey In The Pot. Then My Homie says "Yea But Its All Bout That White" I Give Him A Glance As If He Were High At Work And State We Talking Bout Booze Not Cocaine. Then He Puts Me On To The Fact That He Was Talkin About A White Henny Not Sold In USA. Soooo After Many Months Of Failed Attempts I Had 2 Bottles Bought 2 Me From The Bahamas. I Brought A Bottle To My Boy House Where We Devoured That 1 Bottle With Some Pineapple Juice. I Gotta Say The First Si[ Was Pretty Light And I Said To Myself What Is This Diet? Then I Drank A Big Cup And That Stuff Is Just As Potent As Its Original Its A Tad Smoother Tho. Funny Thing Is Its Not White Its Caramel. If You Ever Leave Our Great Country It Is Definitely Something You Wanna Bring Back Cool Conversation Piece Picture Up Top

No comments:

Post a Comment